Doing business in Singapore

Registered address

We provide our clients very affordable rate for using our office as their registered address.


The Ministry of Manpower (“MOM”) regulate all emloyment matters in Singapore. Please see MOM website for more details on applying for work permits, hiring policies and employment practices.

Business Licences

Different industries require different type of business licences to operate. For example, if you operate in the F&B sector, you will need to apply for the liquor licence where another company planning to operate in the hotel sector will need to apply a Hotel’s Keepers license. For full range of licences, please refer to Enterprise One-online business licensing service.

Visit CorporateGuide Singapore for Corporate Services to Start, Run and Grow your Business.